After someone is placed under arrest and booked, they are still considered innocent until proven guilty. In the state of Idaho someone can be released on bail bond while awaiting trial. The bond is established by the court system and is held until you return for your court date.
The trial date could be set at any time. Don’t waste your time sitting in jail and risk losing your job or ignoring your other responsibilities – partner with Teton Bail Bonds. We will pay your bond and get you back to what’s important.
If the bond amount is set too high or you cannot afford to pay for our services, you should ask your lawyer or public defender for a bond reduction hearing. A judge will hold a hearing to determine if the bond should be lowered, and you can return your focus to getting yourself or your loved one out of jail.
1. Physical arrest takes place
2. Bail is set by the judge and you call someone for help
3. Friend/family member calls Teton Bail Bonds
4. We review basic information and explain available options
5. A small percentage of bail bond is paid to Teton Bail Bonds in exchange for a bail bond (payment plans are available)
6. Fill out paperwork, bond is delivered to jail and defendant is released
7. Defendant remains free on bail until the case is completed or charges are dropped
For reliable bail bond service in Idaho Falls, Rexburg and Twin Falls, ID pick up the phone and give us a call today!